- Ants usually start to appear in mid to late April and are seen throughout the summer months.
- Ants live in colonies that can grow to be quite large.
- They can cause a in commercial and domestic premises when they come inside looking for food.
- During the late summer the mature insects fly and mate. The females are then ready to form new colonies.
- We use a combination of gel products and residual spray insecticides to manage the ants.
- The treatment can only be used on non-porous surfaces. Lawns cannot be treated with our sprays.
Pest Control Solutions